- Not sure if you are physically hungry? Ask yourself if vegetables would taste good. If yes, you are probably hungry!
- To start a meditation practice, sit for one minute a day and add a minute whenever you feel ready – and you will!
- When you are full and not quite ready to stop eating, remember that you can save your leftovers for later when you are hungry again.
- Tempted to eat emotionally, ask yourself “What am I really hungry for? And give yourself that.
- Mind wandering? That’s okay. Be curious about it, not angry.
Try these tips and let me know how it goes.
Want more tips, join my monthly newsletter, click here.
Want more tools, check out my shop.
Want more tasks, consider one of my mindful eating programs.
Want to connect, follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Participate in my private Facebook Group for Mindful Eaters: facebook.com/groups/TAMEYourAppetite