If you are not hungry and yet have the urge to eat, you need to find something else to do. The list of to do when you want to eat but are not actually hungry is endless. Here are some suggestions:
- Brush your teeth
- Build something
- Give yourself a facial
- Take a nap
- Watch TV, a DVD, or a movie
- Brush the dog, pet the cat, or feed the fish
- Go to the park
- Check your voice mail and return calls
- Take a walk
- Have a good cry
- Go to the barber for an old-fashioned shave and haircut
- Get a manicure/pedicure
- Dress up and go out
- Read inspirational books—get a new one
If you want a longer list, click here for my FREE REPORT. Let me know what you choose to do.
Want more tips, join my monthly newsletter, click here.
Want more tools, check out my shop.
Want more tasks, consider one of my mindful eating programs.
Want to connect, follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Participate in my private Facebook Group for Mindful Eaters: facebook.com/groups/TAMEYourAppetite