Not sure how to tell if you’ve eaten enough? No worries. It takes take to tune in. Here are some tips to help you along.
You know you’ve had enough and have not eaten too much when:
- Your stomach no longer feels empty. (You might feel a slight pull or stretch.)
- You can take a full deep breathe easily and effortlessly.
- You have increased focus and energy and feel ready to get back to the task you left before you ate.
- You feel comfortable enough to take walk without pressure in your gut or chest.
- Your belly feels flat (not bloated or dissented).
Show yourself compassion and patience as you build the skill of mindful fullness. It takes time and practice. You’ll get there.